Each day we make a personal commitment to go beyond - build deeper relationships, provide innovative solutions, work collaboratively as a team, serve our community, and be active stewards for the future of Glenn Burdette.
Commitment to Service
Accounting is often called a numbers business, but we view it as a service business. We are deeply committed to serving our clients, who are responsible for our success; our employees, who are the heart and soul of our firm; and our community, where we make our homes, raise our families and participate in activities that enrich our lives.
Dedication to Clients
“...help them seize opportunities today, and offer solutions for their challenges ahead”
Our goal is to go above and beyond for our clients, creatively applying our expertise and experience to meet their individual needs. We help them seize opportunities today, and offer solutions for their challenges ahead. We serve a diverse base of large, middle-market and small owner-managed businesses in a wide range of industries, and we are also proud to serve a number of nonprofit organizations, governmental agencies and individuals.
Loyalty to Employees
We foster an environment where hard work and client service are rewarded. In 2000, Glenn Burdette became the first CPA firm in California to become employee owned, developing an authentic investment in the professional development and personal success of our team. We believe that happy employees make the most satisfied clients.
Involvement in Community
Community service is integral to the culture of Glenn Burdette. Our employees serve on local nonprofit boards, and are active in chambers of commerce and service clubs from Santa Maria to Paso Robles. Following are just some of the organizations that our firm and employees support with their time and resources:
- American Cancer Society
- American Red Cross
- California Women for Agriculture
- Central Coast Concerned Mountain Bikers
- Community Action Partnership of San Luis Obispo
- Family Care Network
- Home Builders Association of the Central Coast
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of the Tri-Counties
- Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance
- Rotaract Club of San Luis Obispo
- Rotary Club of San Luis Obispo de Tolosa
- San Luis Obispo High School Black and Gold Boosters Club
- San Luis Obispo Botanical Garden
- San Luis Obispo Children’s Museum
- San Luis Obispo International Film Festival
- San Luis Obispo Parks, Open Space and Trails Foundation
- Senior Nutrition Program of SLO County
- St. Patrick Catholic School
- Toys for Tots
- United Way of San Luis Obispo County